meet the treats
how the kids box works
choose your treats
with no nasties
we post to your door
with your name on the box
with fun & games
for 5 minutes of play
20 if you're lucky
no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners
good to know
Is the kids box suitable for those with allergies or intolerances?
A number of our snacks contain known allergens and therefore may not be suitable for your child, but you can check the full list of ingredients for each of our snacks by clicking on the snack's image. It's possible to 'bin' the snacks you don't want to receive using our rating system telling us you don't wish to receive them, however this won't remove the possibility of cross-contamination as all snacks may contain traces of gluten, eggs, peanuts, soya, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, fish and sesame.
How do I cook the popping corn?
You will need a microwave to cook the popping corn. Please read the full instructions, which can also be found on the popping corn bag.
Safety first: Kids love popping corn - but we want them to enjoy it safely!
- Must be prepared by an adult: Popping corn should always be cooked and served by an adult as both the bag and the contents will be very hot after cooking.
- Popping corn is great for older children, but it is not recommended for infants or toddlers, as the unpopped kernels can pose a choking hazard.
- It is perfectly normal for some of the kernels not to pop, but please make sure that your little ones don't eat them as they could damage their teeth and they don't taste very nice! Any unpopped kernels should be thrown away.
- Don't try to re-heat the unpopped kernels or reuse the bag.
Will the kids box contain peanuts or any other nuts?
The rough blend peanut butter with pretzel sticks contains peanuts.
- sour cream & garlic crostini contains cheese cashews
- chocolate pretzel contains hazelnuts
These snacks are rated as 'try' which means they could be included in your mini grazer's kids box, but if you would rather not receive these snacks you can rate them as 'bin'.
Please note that all of our snacks are prepared together in the same kitchen, so cross contamination is possible. Graze is not suitable for those who have allergies.
Why have the kids ratings changed?
We recently made the decision to simplify things by moving our kids boxes onto the same rating system as our other snack boxes. You can still exclude any snacks that you don’t want to receive, but now you can also indicate which snacks you want to receive more often.
Please note that your snack ratings are universal, so the ratings for your kids box will be reflected in any other box type that you order.