Skip to main content

The 80/20 rule

Be good 80% of the time and treat yourself the other 20% of the time.

We use the 80/20 rule as a healthy rule of thumb when making graze boxes. We think that this works well as an ethos for healthy eating, so we try to apply it to every box we send you. Inside your box you’ll find natural treats, completely pure snacks and some creations with a bit of both.

80/20 crown

This gives you a healthy balance and a selection of snacks you are going to love eating. Plus, we've made sure that every snack has a healthy benefit.

long live the rule