Skip to main content

The 80/20 rule

Be good 80% of the time and treat yourself the other 20% of the time.

We use the 80/20 rule as a healthy rule of thumb when making graze boxes. We think that this works well as a good principle for healthy eating, so we try and apply it to every box we send you.

80/20 crown

Inside your box, you’ll find natural treats, pure snacks and some creations with a bit of both. This gives you a healthy balance and a selection of snacks you are going to love eating. Plus, we’ve made sure that every snack has a healthy benefit.

long live the rule